Madison Minerals
 

Corporate Profile

Madison Minerals is managed by experienced industry professionals credited with important roles in the discovery and development of two of Canada's richest precious metals deposits, the world-famous Hemlo gold camp in Ontario and the Eskay Creek gold-silver mine in northwestern British Columbia.

This track record of success continued in the Petaquilla Mineral District of Panama, where the Company's skilled technical team transformed an early-stage copper-molybdenum-gold deposit and nearby gold prospect into advanced projects poised for production. Other successes include defining significant gold resources in Papua New Guinea, and at multiple deposits in an emerging gold district of eastern Senegal.

The Company's strategy for growth is to identify, acquire, explore and develop quality projects in proven world-class mineral districts, either independently or through joint ventures with industry partners. Precious metals are our current primary interest because of the positive fundamentals and price outlook for these vital metals.

Madison Minerals operates and owns 60% of the Lewis Gold Property in the prolific Battle Mountain Trend of Nevada. Joint venture partner Golden Predator Royalty and Development Corp. holds the remaining 40% through its wholly owned subsidiary, Great American Minerals Inc.

Corporate Office

Madison Minerals Inc.
300 - 1055 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC
V6E 2E9
Canada
Telephone: 604-331-8772
Fax: 604-684-6024

Auditors

Davidson & Company LLP
1200 - 609 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC
V7Y 1G6
Canada
Telephone: 604-687-0947
Fax: 604-687-6172

Legal Counsel

Miller Thomson LLP
1000 - 840 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC
V7Y 1G6
Telephone: 604-687-2242
Fax: 604-643-1200
Toll Free: 1-800-794-6866

Transfer Agent

Computershare Trust Company of Canada
3rd Floor
510 Burrard Street
Vancouver, BC
V6C 3B9
Telephone: 604-661-9400
Fax: 604-661-9549